Ideas of projects that we can work on together that are not included in the three standard levels of service.
- Transaction planning to prepare for major business transactions or business strategy changes such as mergers and acquisitions. Study from a strategic and/or tax minimization perspective.
- Prepare a written business plan for use with key managers, board of advisors, bankers adn other stakeholders.
- Assistance with obtaining bank or other financing, including preparation of projected financial statements.
- Assistance with other business startup services. Unless otherwise specified, this is limited to using a business start-up engagement checklist as a tool to help guide on the matters to be considered when starting a business. It is up to the client to ensure that all appropriate actions are taken.
- Other business startup phase work, including advice on an ad hoc basis, as a general business or financial advisor during the startup phase.
- Setup or conversion to new accounting system. Assistance with setup software and subsequent upgrades, 3-15 weeks of on-site training and training for new team members.
- Assistance with legal or entity matters, including coordinating choice of business entity with attorney, obtaining startup registrations related to tax requirements.
- Review of the owner compensation system, including partner and incentive compensation packages, to align company and individual manager goals.
- Prepare inheritance tax and capital gains tax returns.
- Deliver Phone Right training program and train team members to delight customers starting with the first impression.
- Deliver Towards Awesome Service training program. Determine system failures in customer service and set performance standards for a new customer service strategy.
- Deliver Making Your Business Really Fly training program and start identifying ways for owners and top managers to move from working "IN" their business to working "ON" their business.
- Deliver Effective Financial Management training program to help non-financial owners and managers interpret and use financial statements.
- Deliver Building a Better Business training program to gain insight into how to shape the future of the business through marketing initiatives (approximately 3 hours of interactive audio and discussion).
- Deliver Write Right training program to help you create corporate communications and marketing materials that grab customers' attention.
- Develop a people development system, including creating training tracks, career paths and performance evaluations and systems for team members.
- Conduct a customer advisory board, a focus group that brings several customers together to determine likes/dislikes and ways that you can improve your services to encourage them to purchase more.
- Research new business opportunities, such as product lines, acquisitions, expansions, etc.
- Research industry strategy and development papers for selected industries to examine trends, key success factors, news, economic analysis, strategic analysis, benchmarks, etc.
- Complete a tax compliance assessment to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the company's income and other tax compliance practices, using specialized industry guides (if available), and a plan to help team members improve documentation and practices.
- Estate planning to develop and implement a plan that preserves your legacy.
- Level One: A six-stage process that will protect you and your loved ones from the potential hardships associated with not having a proper estate plan.
- Level Two: Continuous assistance in implementing your estate plan to help you gain control in estate matters by always having a professional at your side.
- Projected financial statements/forecasts/cash flow planning including the development of projections and forecasts for various projects such as: acquisitions and development of real estate projects, new business ventures, business expansions and similar activities.